Saturday, February 4, 2012

Link round-up

This week has seen a frenzy of writing on my side. Which is probably why I've been a bit "not quite there" in the real world as I'm currently 23 000 words into my current work in progress, which I started last Sunday. All I can say at this point is that it involves vampires and is set in a secondary world, with a pseudo-Victorian feel to it. The really sucky working title is Heart of a Dhampir. Yes. It sucks my big toe but I don't know what else to call it right now.

Now, for the linkage. First up this week is an interview with Severin, the vampire who features in my most recent Lyrical Press release, What Sweet Music They Make. Xan Marcelles, who needs very little introduction to regulars in my world, is the brainchild of Carrie Clevenger, one of my writing partners. Do stop by and check it out.

It's always lovely when people pick up my older writing. A book blogger over at Heroes and Heartbreakers really enjoyed Khepera Rising, my debut release at Lyrical Press. She made it one of her "best of January" picks. Swing by here and see what she says.

Then, I spent a little time hanging out with fellow Dark Continents author AJ Brown at his blog. It was a riotous interview which provided me with many giggles. Do swing by.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster gives my favourite vampire, Xan, some airtime and Blood and Fire gets a bit of link love. And yes, I find long-haired rockers in tight jeans extremely delicious.

Lastly, if you haven't read my Friday Flash piece yet, here it is. It has a fanged theme this week for all those vampire lovers. Now that I look at it in hindsight, I realise it's a bit of a stab at the Tweelight mythos.

No comments:

Post a Comment